Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Can Someone Please Help Me?!?!

The man and the woman were so mean to me yesterday. My favorite squeaky toy (the fish with the big purple lips) got stuck under the coffee table, and I couldn't get it. I cried and pawed, and and even clawed at them, and they wouldn't help me get it. Instead, the woman got up and got her stupid camera to take pictures of me in my misery, all while laughing at me.

Here I am trying to get the squeaky....


I even have tried to stick my whole head under the table in this one...


Stupid-head even tried to get it, although he knows he is NOT allowed to touch my squeaky toys. I growled at him, and the man yelled at me and told me he was just trying to help me out. I still don't believe him...
Finally, after what must have been several hours, I just gave up and gave the man and woman my most pathetic face. Only after that would they get it for me.


I think I need a new home where I won't have to suffer like this :(

Once again, not happy,

Casey

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Casey,

I feel your pain. I have a favorite toy that gets stuck under the table the TV is on. Luckily that table is on wheels so sometimes I can push it out of the way. Other times I can't push it enough, and my girl laughs at my while I am crying for my toy.

I learned that if I scratch the side of the table (or the TV) rather than just under it, I get my toy much quicker.
BLU

Lisa said...

Great idea BLU! I will have to remember this for the future!

Thanks!

Casey