Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Well, a new year is here, and along with it comes new resolutions. Stupid head Ruger and I have come up with some of our own resolutions to make this year a good one.

Me: I don't have too many resolutions, since I am basically the perfect dog. But, there are a few to work on. I want to blog more than I have been. The man and woman have been busy with the new house, so they don't have the computer on all that often. I need to learn how to turn it on myself. I also resolve to bother the woman to take me on more runs this year. We used to go all the time, and last year we barely went at all :( And, to appease the woman and the man, I promise to stop pecking Stupid Head in the penis all the time.

Ruger: I promise not to go to the bathroom at all in the new house. I also resolve to try and listen more to mommy and daddy, and to leave the cats alone when they are outside of the house. I also want to play around with more kids (hint hint), and go for more walks. Oh, and I promise to be better about humping people that come over to visit, and about biting at their feet. Is that good enough?!?!?

3 comments:

Girasol said...

hola
happy new year
feliz año nuevo!!!!!!!!

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we are glad to meet you and you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

fee said...

happy new year casey! welcome to dwb! happy blogging!

loves,
fee