Thursday, January 18, 2007

Let Me Be!

I got really mad at the woman last night. I was all tucked into bed, peacefully sleeping, when she had to come in and take a picture of me. The nerve of her! How would you like it if you were sound asleep, and someone came in, woke you up, and took a picture of you? I didn't even get a chance to get myself pretty for the camera....I should have stood up and bit her! Unfortunately, I didn't think about doing that until this morning. I have to keep that in mind for the next time she does this.

BTW...prayers have been working their magic for Petra. She is feeling much better. She is now eating, drinking, has more energy, and no more throwing up! Brandi is still sick, she is in the beginning stages of renal failure. But Kathy and Pat are spoiling her to death. She will hopefully have many more years left yet.
Love,
Casey

1 comment:

MaPaw said...

You do not have to prepare yourself for pictures. You are very pretty just as you are. I am glad to hear about Petra feeling better.
-Magnum