Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stop Taking Pictures of my Butt!

The man and the woman had a big party this weekend (something called a housewarming party). I was very good, but it was tiring! I wasn't allowed to bark at all the men all day, and I had to let lots of little kids pet and kiss me. It was sooo hard being good for a whole day, that all I wanted to do on Sunday was sleep. However, I had a hard time doing that because the woman and the man kept making fun of me. Apparently, the way that I was sleeping on the chair and ottoman was "odd." I prefer to just say it was comfy. It doesn't look that bad, does it?

Then, the woman started taking close-up pictures of my butt! She said it was really funny how it was hanging in the large whole between the chair and the ottoman. I don't care if it is funny or not. DO NOT BE TAKING PICTURES OF MY BUTT! The indignity of it. Can you seriously believe the nerve of her?
Not very happy,
Casey

2 comments:

MaPaw said...

You look very comfy, and I do not see what is funny about that. Maybe you should take close-up pictures of their butts.
-Magnum

Nugget said...

Hi Casey,
My mum goes a little crazy with her camera every now and again too! Maybe you should hide the camera.